Saturday 9 May 2015

Excitement!

Yay!!! We've accepted an offer on the house! Slightly less then we wanted, but we've sold it! On the plus side I won't have to move into a hotel or a friend's house!
I'm amazed because my husband had been on a major bender the night before, been sick several times, slept in the spare room and looked awful! Being the good wife that I am I left work early on Friday to run the hoover round, met my friends for tea and waited for the husband to join us.  At around 10 pm I realised that wasn't going to happen, so I went back home and finished off the cleaning.  He rolled home at midnight in a sorry state, so after setting up the spare room for him I went to bed.
I woke up 2hrs before the viewing to sort him out, lit candles everywhere to counteract his overnight activities and sent him to clean the bathroom! He was going to leave the house and find a bench to sit on until the viewing was over, but, they arrived early!!!
Thankfully they liked the house enough to put an offer in, it was 10 grand under the asking price, but they increased it a bit and agreed to not exchanging until after the start of the summer holidays.  We've not included anything that's in the house so that may increase the selling price, or my dad's got a lot of diy lined up reusing it all!

Anyway that's the latest on the move, just got to find a house to move into!

No comments:

Post a Comment