Wednesday 28 January 2015

How I got my job

Thanks for coming back. I thought I'd share how we turned talking into reality. After my husband was nearly made redundant, we discussed his future career options. He couldn't find any in the area. He started looking around West Yorkshire and it was jobs aplenty! He started applying for jobs, and he even looked for me! He found me a job round the corner from his family's house. They had several jobs, 2 with positions of responsibility and 1 normal. I decided that moving will be quite stressful, so decided that I couldn't guarentee 100% of my time to start with. After applying they wanted to interview me for a position of responsibility. Although honoured to be asked I had to decline.Luckily they were still interested in me and i start in September! If things go well I may be promoted along the way! Fingers crossed the husband gets a job offer soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment